Yes! Your Scentbird is a perfect travel companion, and abides by TSA regulations for carry-ons.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I have an allergic reaction to your products?
- What is a Premium Upcharge Product?
- I am having trouble with the website. What should I do?
- Is there a phone number for Scentbird?
- What is Scentbird?
- Can you please explain the process from payment to shipment?
- How do I buy extra fragrance cases?
- Will my Scentbird subscription fit in my mailbox?
- Can I shop with Scentbird even if I don’t subscribe?
- Is Scentbird available outside the US?