Yes! Your Scentbird is a perfect travel companion, and abides by TSA regulations for carry-ons.
Articles in this section
- If I change my mind, can I cancel my subscription?
- What is the queue and how does it work?
- I want to sign up for a subscription! Are there any extra fees?
- What are my subscription options?
- I just signed up! What do I do next?
- How do I upgrade my plan?
- How do I improve my scent recommendations? Why should I rate fragrances?
- Can I shop with Scentbird even if I don’t subscribe?
- Is Scentbird available outside the US?
- Can I travel with my Scentbird?