We strongly advise reviewing the ingredient listings provided on our website prior to ordering a skincare or makeup product. If you believe that you have had an allergic reaction due to one of the skincare or makeup products on our site, seek medical attention from your health care physician right away. Please contact our customer service team for further support.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I have an allergic reaction to your products?
- What is a Premium Upcharge Product?
- I am having trouble with the website. What should I do?
- Is there a phone number for Scentbird?
- What is Scentbird?
- Can you please explain the process from payment to shipment?
- How do I buy extra fragrance cases?
- Will my Scentbird subscription fit in my mailbox?
- Can I shop with Scentbird even if I don’t subscribe?
- Is Scentbird available outside the US?